Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas

Anyone else have problems finding the perfect Christmas card? I can never find the ones that say the right thing, have enough places for my pictures, have the right picture size; and don't even get me started about picking the perfect picture. I have four beautiful children! How do you bottle that up into ONE picture? It just plain doesn't happen. Consider it a HUGE God romancing moment when you actually get one picture of everyone smiling with their eyes open...wow...it is just exhausting. But He definitely romanced, that is for sure. It is delayed...better late than never, right?! I hope you all had a MARvelous Christmas. I will pray that this new year brings joy to you all.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: