Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Visit to KC/Topeka

At 36 weeks, I took one last trip up to KC/Topeka to visit some friends (coming from Des Moines and St. Louis) not knowing how long it would be before I could do it again...having four kids...I also got to stay with Kelly! I was very grateful for the time with all of them...Still need some pictures with Jen! Pictures, anyone?!






Julie, Kenny, and Raymond






She was so tired. This shot was literally taken before we'd even left the mall parking lot!


Took quite the coaxing to get her to touch this "fur real" monkey. She had me sit next to it and started easing her way from my right side. She told ME to pet the monkey while sitting at my right. Then, once she knew it wouldn't "bite", she sat between me and the monkey...hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment