Friday, November 18, 2011

Kerri's Visit with the Kids!

My sister Kerri came in town to visit from Texas a week ago, and I was fortunate enough to get to go to lunch with her! We are definitely busy people, but both left that afternoon knowing that we need to get together more. And we both want our kids to know their cousins! I love visiting with her! It is nice to have another mom to be able to talk to as well! Needless to say, I was delighted that she contacted me about meeting! I wish it was longer, but that is always the case with loved ones. Here are some pictures of the kids at lunch ;)



From left to right: Averi, Gavin, Gianna, and Evelynn


We kind of forgot it was Veteran's Day! Applebee's quickly reminded us!


Again: Averi, Gavin, Gianna, Evelynn



Gavin showing Evelynn some love, all on his own!




LOVED her ensemble!




Averi has some attitude like Evelynn does!






In front: Gianna and Gavin

In the back: Me, Evelynn, Kerri, Averi

1 comment: